background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mark & Jennifer {and Brody & Maddie}

First off excuse the blog - it's a work in progress-  I'm not 100% happy with it AT ALL - but I do love the fact that my pictures can be way bigger now :)

Now on to the Zahara family. Seriously.Disgustingly cute.Adorable family! Oh my word can we say "hot couple"?!? The fact that Jen is 8 months pregnant in these pics blows my mind!  They were soo fun and were down for anything - they made this shoot a breeze - even their cute dog Maddie was perfect! 
BOM CHICKA WAH WAH
Don't ya think Jen looks like a younger, prettier Brooke Shields?!?!? Geez!
Brody is due to come in January!
I LOVE the colors in this last one - the leaves are just amazin!

Mark & Jen - 
Thank you so much for allowing me to capture this exciting time in your life! I know y'all will be incredible parents and cant wait to see where this new adventure takes you!

xo
{S}


No comments:

Post a Comment