background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Whimsey Hollow {Fall Mini Session}

I have been just dying to show you these pictures! Whimsey Hollow was a HUGE success and I'm already thinking of ideas for next year. It went so smoothly and the weather was absolutely perfect. Thanks so all my amazing clients that came out - not only do they rock, but I swear I had the cutest kids ever lined up for this shoot :) Enjoy!































See what I mean? I seriously have some of the best looking clients! :) Thank you again to all who came out - I loved seeing y'all! Also, a very special thanks to my Aunt Danielle & Uncle David who allowed me to shoot on their gorgeous land and spend the day in their back yard. And last, but certainly not least THANK YOU to my amazing assistant - you made everything 1000% times more perfect. Thank you for all your hard work!

Be watching for mini sessions in 2011!

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment