background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Key Family!

I met the Key family at The Gaylord for some Christmas photos - word of advice: Go to the Gaylord early in the morning (I'm talking by 8:00am or late at night - after 11:00pm) if you want Christmas photos - otherwise there will be tons of people and it will make it very hard to get good photos without lots of patience! haha We met on a Sunday morning and it was still crowded. Thankfully, the kids did so well and were so patient in all the madness! This family is absolutely adorable and so laid back - always a pleasure working with them! You may remember Cameron from this summer when I did his new born pictures - yes he has grown THAT much!
Jennifer, Daniel, Kaitlyn & Cameron
Seriously so sweet
Love this one of father and son ;)
Ok Kaitlyn is the one kid who always gives me the BEST "silly faces" - I love her for that!
Jen - you are beautiful - and you have some cute kids!
Good grief - those eyes!
In Santa's sleigh!

Merry Christmas Key Family! I always love seeing y'all!


X0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment