background

Friday, December 31, 2010

As 2010 Comes To A Close...

Wow! I can not believe this is the last day of 2010, can you? At the beginning of the year I wrote a list of my 2010 NYE Resolutions - you can see that blog here As a refresher here is what I listed, along with how/if I fulfilled them.

* Buy A New Camera
I actually bought a new camera right after Halloween! I also bought two new lenses this year and several additional equipment

*Offer One Holiday Mini Session
YES! I offered a Fall mini this year Whimsey Hollow along with State Fair of Texas mini this year and both were overwhelmingly successful!

* Do At Least 30 Photo Shoots This Year (excluding weddings)
Ok so this one made me nervous when I originally wrote it - considering that in 2009 I did 10 shoots total, I really had NO idea what to expect but I did 42 shoots this year, I'm very happy with that ;)

* Shoot At Least One Wedding This Year
Drum Roll.... Four Weddings for 2010!!!!

* Work On Branding, Marketing, Packages, Etc...
I got a new logo, created and designed my new business cards, created wedding packages, lots of new paper print info made.

I think this year may the first year I actually completed all of my New Year Resolutions! haha

I am absolutely BLOWN away by all the new clients I have met this year, along with my returning customers it seriously makes my eyes water thinking about it. Many of these clients have turned into actual friends. Thank you to all of my families this year - thank you for trusting me with your kids and trusting me when I ask you to do some crazy stuff. Thanks for all of my couples - you guys are awesome, thank you for allowing me to capture your love and having fun with the shoots and totally going for it when I ask you to "make out" while the camera is in your face. To all of the kids I was able to work with - thank you for giving me high fives - you make my heart smile. To all of my Brides (and Grooms) - thank you thank you thank you - wow it was an honor to be apart of your special day - thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me.

And lastly, thank you to all of my friends and family for believing in me, pushing me and sometimes being brutally honest. I could not of made it this far without y'all!

I cant wait to show you what all 2011 has in store! Its gonna rock - I just hope I can keep up! Hold on tight friends ;)

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment