background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mandy, Caitlyn, Caylee & Jovie

I met Mandy and her girls a few days after Thanksgiving to get a few family Christmas pictures. I absolutely love this family. Mandy has been an amazing friend in my life since I was eleven years old, she actually introduced me to my best friend, Amy (see post below) - they are cousins! Mandy has always been like the big sister I never had - I have had so many wonderful talks and laughs with her. I can not tell you how glad I am that she is still in my life :) Mandy has three adorable girls that I seriously could of taken pics of the ENTIRE day - Caitlyn and Caylee know how to work a camera and I was in love with some of their pictures - so this entry may be a little long...


Caitlyn - I seriously love this picture - the look on her face is perfection!
Caylee - so beautiful
We also had the girls cousin, Chase, join us for a few pictures - he was so sweet ;)
Jovie - she is such a doll!
Add caption

Ok seriously - your eyes rock!
I really love this one of Jovie
I'm so glad I captured a few of these "sister moments"

Thanks girls for being so fun - y'all are each so gorgeous - I hope to see ya again soon!

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment