Ok so yes, I am almost 5 months late on posting this, but every New Years I write out a list of goals I would like to achieve for the next year and then throughout the year I will pull out my list and see just what I have accomplished and what else I need to do. I have NEVER been able to complete one of these lists, but this year I am really trying. So I thought I would post it on here and then I will feel more accountable. HA - we will see if this works, please dont be mean to me if I dont complete it! K? k :)
2010 Photography Goals
* Buy a new camera
* Offer at least one Holiday Mini Session
* Do at least 30 photo sessions
* Shoot at least one wedding
* Work on branding, packages and marketing
So there you have it folks - my 2010 list. Geez i'm already thinking of not publishing this! EEK. So let me just tell you so far on how this list is going...
* still no new camera
* umm i'm going to shoot for a Christmas mini session
* So far I have done 7 photoshoots this year (have lots more scheduled though!)
* I HAVE SHOT ONE WEDDING THIS YEAR! and I actually have lots of possible wedding bookings this year!
* I have a new logo, and now have wedding packages. I am currently working on all other packages.
Sometimes I just hate how open and honest I am...