background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Women Only Mini: NATALIE

Meet Natalie
 Natalie and her bff, Darla, came all the way from the Austin area for this shoot - I was so excited to see them as I met Natalie when she was the Maid Of Honor in Darlas wedding that I shot last summer in Austin. These two are complete polar opposites - Natalie is the DIVA of the group - always has to look top notch while Darla is carefree and laid back - which made their session so fun - I laughed non stop.

Natalie is seriously funny - she has that dry, witty sense of humor that I LOVE!
Oh good gracious - this picture left me with my mouth hanging open - Nat you are absolutely stunning - don't ever forget that. 

Thank you so much for coming down - it was so fun to see y'all again! 

xo
{s} 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment