background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Clint & Kelsie

Clint & Kelsie are back! 



Im sure you remember them from their engagement session and then of course their wedding last year! I was so excited when they contacted me about doing some photos, as I though it was perfect since it was just weeks away from their 1 year wedding anniversary.
Let me just tell you, we were all drooling over this field of bluebonnets - it was extremely windy though!
We had so much fun hanging out and driving all over the place. It was nice to catch up since they live near Houston! They are both still in the military and LOVING being married - Clint is already saving to buy Kelsie an even bigger ring! hahaaha
Ok I really love this picture-  love capturing those moments. You can see just how much they love each other - swoon!
Oh and this picture - well lets just say that make out session even made my face turn red! I eventually just walked away! haha
This last one is one of my favorites. I love the laughter - and it just shows how much fun they have together - they are definitely best friends ;)

C & K - love y'all! I hope every year you fall more and more in love - you two deserve all the happiness in the world!

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment