background

Friday, April 16, 2010

Clint & Kelsie


A few weeks ago I shot my cousin, Clint, and his fiancee, Kelsie's engagement session. I knew Clint would be prepared to do whatever and know that I would make him do some uncomfortable stuff but I wasn't sure if Kelsie would be so willing! ha Well, she proved me wrong! haha We had so much fun and the weather was perfect! I really enjoyed this session and absolutely loved some of the photos that came of it. I cant wait to attend the wedding in May - Im so happy for my cousin as he deserves the best and I can tell they both really love each other =0) Welcome to the family Kelsie - I hope the first time spedning time with me wasnt to terribly overwhelming haha

Enjoy!

Ok so they are passionate about other teams - HOOK EM HORNS!  - sorry I couldn't resist!
love this one! - thanks again for lying down in that stuff!
Yes, this is the big day! And yes, they are saying "I Will" instead of the traditional "I Do" - how fun is that?!?!

love yall!
x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment