background

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lola Turns 1!

This post is extra special to me, because this is about a little girl who has a chunk of my heart. Meet Lola - my god daughter ;)


My heart melts every time I look at her. She has a smile that lights up a room and a sassyness that will make you want to  need to take several deep breaths. You should of seen me and her momma trying to get her to cooperate for this session - she knew what she was doing because the moment I would put my camera down she would break into a big ole cheesy grin! 
 You may remember Lola and her precious family from her newborn session - it is insane to me that she was once that tiny :(
Lola's mom and I have been friends since 5th grade. I have some of my best memories with her. One of my prayers for Lola is that I hope she finds a childhood friend like the one I have found in her mom. To have a friendship like that is so rare - and to still be one of my best friends some 20 years later is beyond priceless. 
I also pray she loves shopping as much as I do - so when I saw how excited she was about my shoes...well lets just say it was a very proud moment! haha
no words for this one. swoon.
Lola - you have already brought so much joy to my life. I am so excited to watch you grow this year! I can not wait to see what kind of adventures life has for you. Always remember I will forever have your back. Loves ya doll..

x0,

Aunt ViVi

No comments:

Post a Comment