background

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tish and Walter

 So I met Tish a few months ago at Fallons wedding. She is an incredible hair and makeup artist in Cedar Hill - so anyone looking to get hott then check her out at Pretty Hair Spa Suites. A few weeks ago I met her and her boyfriend, Walter, in Dallas to do some lovey dovey pictures. Walter lives in Mississippi and was down here visiting and was shocked when he realized he was having to do a full blown photo shoot! ha I could tell he wanted no part in this, but his true colors came out after about 20 minutes and all of a sudden he was Mr. GQ - all posing and stuff! haha They were so much fun and Tish was rocking some serious shoes and was my hero walking all over downtown in those heels!
Tish - you look so fierce here - love it!
This one just screams their love for each other - so sweet ;)
So this last one is one of my favorites of all time! By the way - EXCITING NEWS - a few days after the photo shoot these two got ENGAGED!
I am so happy for you both and wish you the very best in this new journey you are about to take!

xo
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment