background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Evan Sanchez!


Evan has been a friend of mine for several years and is about to graduate in a few weeks from UTA! He is graduating with a degree in education, he plans to teach 4th - 8th grade math/science (bless him!) haha! Math and Science were BY FAR my worst subjects in school - I could not imagine having a passion to want to teach them :) Evan will make a great teacher - he is so passionate about teaching! Evan was wanting to do a SR Photo type session - something to remember this exciting time in his life, plus he needed some new pictures of himself for family! We met on a gorgeous Saturday morning in Waxahachie and had a great time catching up and laughing. Thankfully Evan knows me pretty well so he was prepared to do whatever...


I love how excited he looks in this last picture - and hello the boy got some air! Who said white men cant jump?!?! haha

Congratulations Evan! I wish you the very best!

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment