background

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lakeshia Hopkins (Henry) Bridals

This summer I met up with Lakeshia for her bridal portraits. I was SO excited as I had been wanting to shoot at the NYLO for a long time, so when she said she was down I was thrilled! Lakeshia's MOH joined her for the shoot and we had a blast - lots of laughs. Brides, I can not stress to you enough - always bring someone you trust/dependable to your photo shoot - they will be your second pair of hands, will put you at ease and they will help me tremendously - overall, they make the entire shoot better. 
Ok so now do y'all see why I was so excited about the NYLO?!?! Its gorgeous and bold and so unusual. Lakeshia totally ROCKED it! 
Ok so the picture above - SWOON! I love LOVE love it! Absolutely gorgeous - definitely one of my favs.
And another one of my favorites above - it just screams sass, class and everything in between! BAM!
Ok I know this is a long post - just a few more pictures,K? K! I'm sorry I just have so many favorites and have just been dying to share!
I am in LOVE with the vintagy/glamorous feel here. Oh Lakeshia, you are gorgeous girl!
So when I saw this last photo pop up on my screen while editing I'm pretty sure I danced a little jig! ha This one blows me away! Lakeshia thank you thank you THANK YOU for trusting me with this location and for allowing me to be apart of this exciting time in your life! I have so enjoyed talking to you and getting to know you for the past year ;)

Y'all get ready - Lakeshia and Mike just tied the knot so be watching for that post coming soon ;)

x0

{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment