background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Daniel Turns 2!

Can you believe Daniel turned 2 in July?!?! One thing I LOVE about my job is when I get to document your life year by year. Check out Daniel turning one here. When I went back and looked at that post I could not get over how in a year D went from a baby to this:
WHAT the WHAT?!? He is practically a teenage boy here! Plus, this year we weren't able to just give him a sucker and sit him on a blanket - nope this year I lost 5 pounds from chasing him around. He seriously did not want much to do with me at all, but that's OK because the few pictures I did get are perfect-O. 






















We found this old plane at an Antique Store - it rocked - well until Daniel insisted on crawling into the back engine thingy...
After the antique store, and some bribing, we headed to a local park. Amy, the gorgeous woman above. is my cousin - I am so beyond in LOVE with this picture - it makes me teary every time I look at it. I call Amy and Daniel twins, but seriously they look just alike - especially if you look at Amy's baby picture - holy moly. 
well Hellloooo stud muffin!
This last picture completely melts my heart into a million pieces. Daniel had been running around like a wild man all day - wanting nothing much to do with me, but then, all of a sudden, he squatted down in front of me for a good several minutes and was just so sweet and was talking to me. I love the tenderness you see in his eyes, along with his all boy curiosity. ;)

Daniel - I love you sweet boy! Thank you for making me laugh every time I am with you, you will always have a special place in my heart. ;)

xo

{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment