background

Friday, December 9, 2011

Mr & Mrs Hopkins

September 17th, 2011 I had the honor of capturing Michael and Lakeisha Hopkins wedding!  It took place at the Holiday Inn in DeSoto, TX. I aboslutely LOVED the colors of the wedding! Of course, everything was perfect thanks to Felicia Leffall at Felicia's One Stop Event Planning!

I always love spending time with the Bride and her Bridesmaid before the ceremony - its always a blast and this group did not disappoint - lots of laughs ;)










































This was a very special moment!

I LOVE this photo - this was the last few moments before she walked downstairs to say "I do"...


Is their little boy not the cutest little thing in the world! Good grief he was precious!
First dance as husband and wife ;) - i love the way they are looking at each other!
Told ya this was a fun group! hahaha I love watching people on the dance floor!
I can never stress to Brides enough - please have a great Maid of Honor! I NEED you to have an amazing MOH - they help so many of your vendors on the day of. Thank goodness LaBre'sha was the bomb.com! She was incredible at the bridal session and awesome at the wedding! (sorry just had to give props where props are due! ha)
cuteness.
The reception  - im tellin ya go check out Felicia's One Stop Event Planning and tell her I sent ya. She is amazing! I have worked with her on two different weddings now and she is incredible. Everything runs smooth and is always right on time!
Mike & Lakeisha - thank you so so much for allowing me to capture your special day! It was a pleasure working with y'all (even when it felt like the big day would NEVER get here ha!) It was a blast getting to know y'all and to see the special you have. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

x0

{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment