background

Friday, May 20, 2011

2011 Waxahachie Senior: Mackenzie

I think Seniors are one of most favorite groups to shoot. They are just so much fun and always up for anything. Meet Mackenzie, she is a 2011 Waxahachie High School Senior. 
Mackenzie is one of those super fun girls who never meets a stranger - she has such a sweet personality and can have fun no matter what the situation!
Mackenzie is thinking about becoming a nurse - she also loves photography - you know she instantly scored brownie points when she told me that! ha
I loved the fact that she wore her prom dress for some of her pics!
Ok the (above) picture is one of my favs from this shoot - there is just something about this one that is just glamorous to me ;)
Kenzie - you have amazing eyes!
I really adore this one as well - its just fun - and it just reminds me of a perfect Texas summer ;) Oh and Kenzie - you're adorable k? k!
Mackenzie: I had a blast working with you! I wish you the very best as you start this new, exciting adventure. Remember, you can do anything you set your mind too - don't you dare cut yourself short ;)

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment