background

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Justin & Megan Preggo Session!

In early October Megan and Justin came down from the Bastrop area to do a pregnancy session. I had met Megan earlier as her twin sister is Kelsie (you can check out of one Kelsie's sessions here). I was so excited to see Megan again and to get to know her and her Fiancee, Justin, a little bit better. :)
 They were such perfect sports - I had so many ideas I wanted to try and they trusted me, even though i'm sure they were a little worried - they still totally rocked it!
One idea I had had in my head for awhile now was this flag concept. When Megan booked their session I knew it was perfect-o for them! See both Justin & Megan are in the military. Justin is a Marine and Megan is in the Army National Guard (which hellooo respect level just went up a whole, whole bunch)!
Seriously, I think this falls into the "one of my favorites photos i've ever taken" category. 
What I really loved about J & M is the love they have for each other. They are best friends. You can tell he really adores Megan and the way she looks at him - well he's her rock. Together they are the perfect match ;)

Poor Justin, every time he thought we were done I would say "ooh oh oh wait i have one more idea - do y'all mind???" lol I know he was cursing me in his head! You should of seen the look on his face when I mentioned this picture hahaha. Then, of course, that picture made me notice the tats and led me to this picture - which oh my mercy - I could not love this more.
  Psalm's 27: 1-3 I absolutely love that verse.
  Look at Megan and that cute baby bump!
What I really like about their love story is the fact that they met in middle school and became boyfriend and girlfriend for awhile. Of course, they broke up sometime later but have since made it back to each others arms. Doesn't that just make your heart go pitter patter??? 
So since the shoot I'm so excited to say that they welcomed a perfect little angel into the world on November 4th, 2011. Her name is Lynzy Grace - and even though I have yet to meet her in person I can tell you she is precious and so so loved (plus I heard all about her recently from a very proud Aunt Kelsie). And if that isn't enough - Justin and Megan are getting married February 18th, 2012! Congrats!!!

J+M+L -  thank you so very much for coming all the way to Waxahachie and allowing me apart of this magical time. You guys are awesome and I cant wait to watch all God has in store for your new family!

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment