background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Women Mini Session: Melissa

Meet Melissa

This was my first time meeting Melissa, but she is actually my neighbor! ha 
Melissa wanted to do this session because she is turning 40 this month, so she wanted some great pics to remember this milestone and to be glamed up for the day! Melissa you are gorgeous!
Melissa thinks her best feature are her eyes - I would have to agree - she has these really beautiful ice blue eyes.
Melissa has three wonderful boys - one which is a Marine. During her shoot whenever I would ask her about her boys or husband, Mark, she would just light up. You can tell her "boys" are the love of her life and that she would do anything for them. ;)  
Melissa also has a in home day care - so basically she has the patience of a saint! haha

Oh and by the way - I lovveee the last pic of you - so beautiful!

xo
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment