background

Monday, October 4, 2010

Derek, UT Austin























WOWZERS - I just realized how long it has been since I have done a blog update! FORGIVE me! I have been beyond swamped as my busy season has officially started! I have been spending hours and hours editing, plus working on lots of upcoming sessions and plenty of new and exciting stuff for 2011 (it will be here before you know it people!)

Several weeks ago my mom and I got to visit my brother, Derek, in Austin. I was so excited to see him and visit - sadly, we were only able to stay a few hours, but we were able to get a mini photo session in on the UT campus - cha-ching!





















Derek will be graduating from The University Of Texas Law School next year! I am so so so proud of him! He has always been such a hard worker when it comes to school (unlike my sister and I)! He was definitely blessed with the book smarts of the family!















I absolutely LOVE this last picture - cue the Law and Order music - or Perry Mason...

Derek- I love love love you - you are the best brother ever and I am so very proud of you!

x0
{s}

ps - Derek could you fed ex me another one of those chocolate shakes you bought me? Those were amazin!
pps - Be ready - lots of new updates coming very soon I promise - I have them piling up as we speak!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE the way you edited the 3rd photo...LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very informative , I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .

    ReplyDelete