background

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mr & Mrs Ashton

Two weeks ago I had the honor of shooting Megan and Tonys wedding. I was super worried the day of because it literally rained off and on all day - and considering their wedding was planned to be outside I really had my fingers crossed. Thankfully, a hour or so before the wedding the rain moved out and the rest of the night was perfect! I did not know Megan or Tony prior to them booking their wedding, but let me tell you - they are great! This was one of the sweetest weddings I had ever been to - you could just tell how much they love and adore each other - I rarely cry at weddings but even my eyes were stinging watching her walk down the aisle and the look on Tonys face as he saw his gorgeous bride! I hope you enjoy the pics from their special day (be warned - there's alot of them!)
















I really love watching the friends and family during the ceremony ;)

















Presenting for the first time Mr & Mrs Tony Ashton!

Throw in some Bridesmaids and a couple of Groomsmen....
 And as I ALWAYS say - give me some alone time with just the bride and groom and you will thank me later ;)



I'm totally diggin that last pic - good gracious.















And I'm just a lil obsessed with this "first dance" picture - if you feel the same, well then, lets be best friends..

















I LOVE this picture - seriously, she had moves that put me to shame!
Tony and Megan - I wish you and you your precious family a lifetime of happiness - may all y'alls wishes come true.

Oh - and lets please stay friends..K? K!

x0
{S}
Wedding Vendors
catering: Randys BBQ
cake: The Cake Lady (Peggy Callier)
dj: DJ Sulli

No comments:

Post a Comment