background

Friday, May 28, 2010

Phylis & Petie

Phylis was actually given a gift certificate for a mini session for her and  her horse Petie (yes - I have gift certificates available people!). I was so excited about this session, because it was going to be a shoot I had never done before - I was also a little nervous because it was a shoot I had never before! ha! Also, let me just say it has been at least 10 years since I've been up close and personal with a horse. I really loved the idea of this session - Phylis grew up around horses on her grandpas farm, but once she got married and had three girls life became too busy. She still loved horses but that part of her life was put on the back burner. Well over the last several years all three of her girls got married - so now she is able to focus on one of her first true loves again! She has had Petie for a few years and let me tell ya - he is gorgeous!  I had so much fun this session, Phylis gave me some great pointers on how to get his attention and at the end of the day I even fed him a carrot  =0)     I really loved how the pictures came out - Enjoy!

x0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment