background

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Singleton's

Meet the Singleton Family!
A few months ago I got to hang out with a new SWP family, the Singletons! I always LOVE meeting new clients and I was even more excited because they were referred by one of my favorite family (shout out to the Townsleys!). The lighting was gorgeous on this particular May evening - it was humid too - but compared to the 100+ degree heat we have had for the last month the weather was perfect! :)
Oh and by the way, does the picture above not just scream fun family?!?! I smile every time I look at it ;)
This is Chloe - such a sweet girl - so full of energy and curiosity. Don't you just love that toothless grin? perfection.
And this little guy is Carter - oh my heavens, he kept me on my toes. Talk about energy - it was impossible to get him to sit still for more than 2 seconds - there was just way to much to explore! I did snag a few - and holy moly look at those eyes!!!!!!!! SWOON!
 So towards the end of the session we bribed the kids with ice cream (God bless that ice cream truck coming at just the right time). And while they were occupied I snagged a few photos of Dustin and Misty!
Bada bing bada boom! FRAME !
Now y'all can see where those kids get their gorgeous eyes!
Really love this one!

Dustin, Misty, Chloe & Carter - thank you for the fun - I had a blast working with y'all!  Hope to see y'all again!

X0
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment