background

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Phillips Family

Saturday Les and I headed to Frisco to see some dear friends we have not seen in years! I have known Mandy and Kendall for a long time - Mandy for about 15 years! A few years ago they moved away, at the time Kennedi was like 4 and Berkleigh was maybe 2. So it was so great to spend the day with them! I even got to meet their youngest, Emmerson, who is hysterical! We took all the pics around their neighborhood, I absolutely loved how they came out!




This is Kennedi - um hello - GORGEOUS! She is such a sweetheart!

Berkleigh is a doll - she has such a quirky personality - isnt she adorable?!

Little Miss Emmerson - o my heavens - I love this child - she is out of control and you never know what she is going to do next - Les and I said we could watch her for hours and be completely enertained - and are you kidding me with those looks she could charm anyone!

Thanks Phillips family for such a great day - Hope we can do it again soon! Yall are a beautiful family and oh so much fun! love yas!

X0x
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment