background

Friday, November 20, 2009

Gizzy Gizmo


Kelly's Korner is hosting "Show Us Your Life" and its pet themed this week. And I just couldn't resist telling you about my little fur ball. Gizmo (Gizzy for short) is a Shih-tzu and came to live with me when he was 12 weeks old. He will be three on Thanksgiving day! :) I absolutely adore him, he is such a mammas boy - he follows me everywhere, makes me laugh constantly and he LOVES riding in the car! I do not have kids so I admit I go a little overboard with spoiling him haha

XoX
{s}

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the pumpkin picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Gizmo looks exactly like our Brody! So cute and adorable...I post a lot about him at One Fine Wire

    Come by and visit some time!
    www.finewire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete