background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ladies Mini Session

Hi Friends!

 I am so excited to tell you about my first mini session for 2011! I truly believe that every single woman deserves to feel beautiful and to see themselves as others see them. I know how hard it is to have your picture taken - its easier to have a family session or to schedule something for your kids - but its your turn! You deserve to document this time in your life - trust me your children (and husband) will thank you. I would of loved to have pictures of my mom and grandma at all stages of their life.

 This is going to be such a fun GIRL only day - why not round up a few of your girlfriends and make a day of it? Get pampered, have a photo shoot and then enjoy the rest of your day on the downtown Waxahachie square - lots of lovely tearooms and girly shops. This is also a great opportunity for a mother/daughter day - this would be really great for "tweens" as well :)


When: Saturday, Feb 19th
Where: Downtown Waxahachie (hair and makeup will be done in a loft on the square and then we will do some outdoor shots on the square)


Spaces are limited so please book soon for best times. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. Once booked I will go over any additional details.


You deserve this!

xo
{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment