background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Carlos & Kenee


Saturday I had the privilege of shooting the Bradfords! They are friends of Fallon and Derrick (whose wedding I am shooting in less than two weeks!) Talk about a FUN couple - first off - check out their outfits! Let me tell you three things I love as a photographer 1. People who are down for anything and everything 2. People who are not scared to totally be themselves and let their personality shine through 3. People with GREAT outfits! They had all of the above, (plus they are freaking adorable!) they were so great and I really enjoyed their session! I had SO many favorites from this session so there's your warning ;) **HOTT COUPLE ALERT**


















Kenee & Carlos - thanks again for the great time - it was a pleasure meeting you both! See y'all at the wedding!

x0
{S}

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stepahnie i recieved your information from Barbara Christy; Lindsey, Kirsten and bayli's mom you did some photos for them last year mothers day. Well i am getting married soon and wanted to discuss it with you give me a call or contact me via email at your leisure. Thanks Lesley 817 879 2967 or lpaulhicks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete