background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

After much thought I have decided to start a photography blog. I can not tell you what to expect, because quite honestly I'm not sure what to expect! ha I Just hope you enjoy the journey along with me :) Since I am just now starting I'm going to go ahead and post some pictures from different shoots I have done this year...


First was baby Noah, he was so sweet! He was born 2 months pre-mature and had just been home a few days when I had the honor of doing this shoot. His dad is a soldier and is over in Iraq. Noah is definitely a fighter :)






Lauren and Taylor Lee - o my heavens these girls were a hoot. We had so much fun and they were such great sports. I had so many favorites from this session, but will just post three. They even each brought a friend to make things even more crazy! Aren't they gorgeous?!?!?





Kalei and Jaycee Rigsby - These two are actually my cousin, Krystal, little girls. Let me tell you they are DIVAS! ha It took a little bit of time, but they warmed up to the idea of a camera being in their face - then it was like I wasn't even there and I was able to get some great "real" shots!





Soon to be Derick and Fallon Cooper - I could not ask for such a sweet couple. Derick was little unsure at first, but once he realized this was going to take more that 10 minutes he decided to just enjoy it! ha I am shooting their wedding in March and can not wait! - Also cant wait to do Fallons bridal session - she has great taste so I know everything about this wedding will be gorgeous!

Ok I will post more shoots soon, but I have a ton of other things I need to work on at the moment!

X0

{s}

No comments:

Post a Comment